Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 511B to 511E conversion opportunity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    732
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    511B to 511E conversion opportunity

    I'm just throwing this out there if anyone is interested.
    The new place I work contains some real pros when it comes to machining aluminum.
    I've got a set of 511E's that are spot on...
    Just thinking out loud...maybe someone might be interested in some kind of deal.
    Not really interested in money...maybe a couple of extra 511 horns...
    I wouldn't mind having a few more 511e's myself...

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    511B to 511E conversion opportunity


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: 511B to 511E conversion opportunity

    If you want a set to experiment on I have a pair with minor damage...cheap
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    511B to 511E conversion opportunity


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: 511B to 511E conversion opportunity

    Send me a PM Steve. Regards ~ John

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.